Kentucky Trophy Buck
Kentucky deer food plots
Huge Kentucky Deer
Food plot work
planting food plots

Trail cameras catch much more than photos of deer!

Trail Cam Photos 2​​

Kentucky food plot tools

When you're viewing our trail cam photos, be sure to take into consideration how much land you feel you personally can hunt during a 3 or 5 day trip.  The point I'm getting at is that photos can be deceiving!  How many acres do you think you are actually hunting or can see?  Usually less than a few.  Now consider how many deer, in a 5 hour period, will randomly come roam within your shooting range?   I can collect photos from 10 farms, but the reality is you're only going to hunt one of them.  


These Kentucky deer hunting guides manage many farms and will put you on the deer of your choice.  The deer cam photos they have, they track deer patterns and can put you in the best possible location to harvest a specific Kentucky whitetail buck.  Put another way, book a hunt with us if you like the bucks we have, if you're not interested, check out the other Kentucky deer hunting outfitters.  Essentially you're doing your "scouting" online and deciding what deer property to hunt.  Whether I have access to 20 farms or just 1, you're only going to hunt a small portion of any specific hunting grounds.  And yes, I still have free ammo for you to use during your whitetail hunting trip.

Kentucky Hunting Guide

Read more about whitetail hunting:  http://www.northamericanwhitetail.com



As you browse the trail cam photos, know we went many years not bothering to save trail cam photos.  These photos represent the last several years. We've realized that what sells deer hunts are pictures of the trophy deer in the natural habitat.  Coming and touring the hunting grounds will probably convince you to spend at least one archery season or gun season with us, but proof is in the pudding.  Potential hunters need to see horns, but we're going to work on showing you them the next few years to come.


Most of the seed in our food plots is provided by:

http://www.whitetailinstitute.com


​Trust me, we have nice deer.  You will be hunting 1 property that is 95% wooded at 155+- acres.  The other 5% is 13 scattered food plots within the property.  The reality is you can only hunt with 1 gun overlooking 1 food plot on 1 property at a time no matter how many nice trail cam photos you see.   

Deer and Turkey Pictures

deer hunting in kentucky